WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Do any members know of watch brands that use a cross logo on their dials? Other than Patek or Vacheron. I stumbled across San Antonio Watch Co (SAWC) but they appear to be defunct. Thanks in advance.

Best,

J

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Any of the "Swiss Army" or "Swiss Military" branded watches, including Victorinox, Wenger, Hanowa, AG Chrono, and Charmex.

·
Premium Member
4,268 Posts
Beat me to the Meccaniche Veneziane reply..thought I'd throw in a pic of mine.which is.scratching my Black Bay itch!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Perhaps a reach but...

DA-36-Metallband.jpg

Reactions: theblacks

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
OP, if you privide a little context it might help stir up a few more ideas. Are you looking for something that leans more toward the religious...or does the Swiss cross work? Is it for you or are you intending to gift it to someone? I’m just thinking there might be other ways to find a tie-in to what the cross represents. Hope that makes at least a little sense.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all so very much!

OP, if you privide a little context it might help stir up a few more ideas. Are you looking for something that leans more toward the religious...or does the Swiss cross work? Is it for you or are you intending to gift it to someone? I’m just thinking there might be other ways to find a tie-in to what the cross represents. Hope that makes at least a little sense.
Definitely more religious, Christian. It will be a gift for a someone who has gotten time back so to speak. So the gift is a watch (time) with a cross (how). I have been contacting sellers about a SAWC and Meccaniche Veneziane watches. The budget is $100 to $330.

Perhaps a reach but...
Not at all. I wish I could afford one. Cross hair dial watches were the initial idea. I have not found a tasteful style, near price range, other than Damasko.

+.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crosses on the front, crosses on the back, crosses on the crown, crosses on the wrist ����. Much thanks y'all---now I want one.

SAWC Albatros
Meccaniche Veneziane Redentore

wus.jpg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts