WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a fan of the show "Survivorman" with Les Stroud. I've noticed he wears some type of rugged analog watch. Someone needs to advise him to switch to a Solar/Atomic G-Shock! It would be the perfect compliment to his survival adventures.

Anyone else a fan of the show? I can't find an email address for him, or I'd send the suggestion myself. :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I love the show too. This season (#3) is, I believe, his last. He says he's done and is moving on to other projects.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
When I have seen it he has been wearing a Breitling Emergency. Not a great watch for jumping into water etc. A G would be far better.

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
the guy from "man vs wild" use to wear a breitling emergency (yellow dial)

the guy from "survivor man" wears a tissot t-touch trekking (yellow dial)
43.3 mm
Ti
sapphire
rubber strap

·
Registered
990 Posts
He has been seen wearing both the the Breitling emergency and the Bremont, depending on the episode/season.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Bear gryllis wouldn't actually survive prolonged periods of time... Survivorman PWNS him, for the fact that he dosen't just survive, he films himself... Bear brings a whole camera crew

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Bremont has some cool stuff about Bear on their site.

For me, Les is the man... but Bear is way more fun to watch!

I even bought Les's cd... but he never answered my question I sent him on watches. :)

·
Registered
37,150 Posts
Cool stuff but those guys seriously need to get some G-Shock action going on if they really want to perform.

:-!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Bremont has some cool stuff about Bear on their site.

For me, Les is the man... but Bear is way more fun to watch!

I even bought Les's cd... but he never answered my question I sent him on watches. :)
I agree, Bear is a hoot. I love how he aims the bugs he eats at the camera and purposefully bites them so they explode onto the lens. Les had a great show a few years back where he and his family (and some friends) built a house off-grid near Thunder Bay Ontario, I believe. Good stuff.

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Les has my respect for sure. He is on his own and lugs his own gear. Bad A$$...

But I think of the two, Id rather have a beer with Bear! LOL...

Naa... id like to have a beer with Les too!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts

A beer with Les would, I think, be a relaxing affair. A beer with Bear, on the other hand, would probably end with some BASE jumping.

·
Banned
1,361 Posts

I would love to have a beer with Bear! but if I couldn't I have a beer by myself!:-d
I don't need a companion to have a beer!:-d

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Bear gryllis wouldn't actually survive prolonged periods of time... Survivorman PWNS him, for the fact that he dosen't just survive, he films himself... Bear brings a whole camera crew
Couldn't agree more, I love Surviorman. However I also like Man vs Wild even though he's full of it. Both being said I just bought Survivorman season 3 pass on iTunes. Well worth it. I would only watch man vs wild if it's on and I can't find anything else to watch. Les rules.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts