WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Re: Suunto Core or wait for Ambit

This is huge to me. Advanced heart rate monitoring with Peak Training Effect and Recovery Time.

I just got the Core last week. Love the watch. I've been looking to get a T6D for training (upgrade from my M5). This might offer just enough of the T6D's feature set to enable one watch vs two.

$600+ would be a little rich though.

· Registered
70 Posts

It sure has the appearance of a Core (which I much prefer over the X10).

Agree on the price. The X10 is pretty expensive- so no reason to assume it will be any less.

· Registered
70 Posts
Love the RT heart rate graph - great for training. I will def hold off on getting a T6D until this thing is out. (although even at $550- it might be out of my league for a while).

· Registered
70 Posts

Wow- That really looks good. I like the color combo. Would love to see it with the negative display switch flipped (did we confirm this switch as a technical capability).

The wrist shot makes the GPS antenna (assume that's what it is) look like part of the band. Wonder how that will work for those like me with girl wrists. Seems fixed- and as such - it seems like it could protrude from the wrist. In the second pic, it looks like the strap is separate from the GPS section? Hard to tell.

I wonder if you can mix/match any of the data options the screen he three screen sections. ie. display HR/Altitude/Pace or Baro/Time/Altitude.

· Registered
70 Posts

To me, it appears that the Ambit it slightly larger (maybe just barely) but the Core's net display is larger. Got to say, the Core just looks way cool in that pic. I hope they offer an all black Ambit that is more rugged looking (like the Core All Black).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.