WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after three emails and three phone calls I finally got the answer back from Suunto about replacing the broke bezel on my core. They won't let me pay to replace the gold one originally on with a black one because this makes it a "custom" watch. I really can't beleive they're going to lose a customer over something so menial.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got another email from them. They told me it's $25 to have to watch shipped back to me, because I don't want to pay for a part I don't want.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I experienced the same stellar levels of service. Sent an Ambit 2R back because when I went outside in winter, it steamed up on the inside so much I couldn't read the watch for the whole of my two hour run. They sent it back with a report saying nothing wrong and this was normal. Emails went back and forth but they insisted it was normal and I shouldn't worry.

After a twitter rant they asked me to send it back again. They replaced it and the new one does the same. Shan't try again. Will wear it until it's guts rust then go back to Garmin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts