WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
it will sit slightly higher. the stock straps help the form factor hug your wrist more. but it shouldn't be more than a 2mm difference in height.

i tried that before, but the mil-lander was chunky enough from the start that i figured adding a bit of chunk with a ZULU or NATO was just silly for me.

Regards,

Matte

·
Registered
78 Posts
New Just out 4 ring Maratac strap for Core Sunnto and others

This is the band that owners of 24 mm lug watches have been looking for both men and women - for every day use - the one shown here is a 24 mm desert sand tan altho it does come in other colors - black, grey and and OD green state your choice when ordering in color and hardware finish brushed stainless or low lite black

--- NO WATCHES SHOWN ARE INCLUDED .

This is shown on a New Sunnto Core - check your watch for 24 mm band size
This is not a crude 3rd world band but made and woven, welded shut and made stronger with box-stitching and This band is meant for REAL business. This is a band for ALL users, military, daily fashion and divers. The weave of this Band is tight but not scratchy or irritating to skin..................... . We have had people test it for daily use with many in use in Afghan and the Sandbox And they did not want to go back to a bracelet or leather. This is a quality band and not a throw away. .......... If you have further questions please email. Buyer pre-pays for the watchband and shipping ( $3.50 in the US 4.50 outside the US Please email for any questions BEFORE you buy - Thank you..

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.