WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

601 - 620 of 852 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Traverse Black

The wall charger should be fine on page 74 of the manual it states :

Charge the battery by attaching it to your computer with thesupplied USB cable, or charge with a USB-compatible wall charger.It takes approximately 2-3 hours to fully charge an empty battery.
USB compatible charger .. this 'compatible' word is interesting .. i think any charger above 500mA is potentional dangerous, according to Suunto's customer support .. :-(

So on Android 5.0.2. is impossible to connect the watch? :roll: wtf

·
Registered
19 Posts

a little question: i saw in the Gerald's video that there is no "avg pace" field but only "pace" "speed" and "avg speed"... it's correct?
thanks guys

·
Registered
22 Posts

a little question: i saw in the Gerald's video that there is no "avg pace" field but only "pace" "speed" and "avg speed"... it's correct?
thanks guys

No, you can have speed, average speed, pace or average pace. I have average pace on all of my sports modes and it works well.

·
Registered
771 Posts

Ha, that's funny: In the middle row, you cannot have average pace. In the third row, you can have average pace. (Or average speed, or pace, or speed.) ... Same with the top row. All four possible. Just not in the middle row.

·
Registered
19 Posts

ohhh ok it's like the ambit 3...
so data fields are the same as the ambit 3... ok?
Now i can buy a traverse :D
thanks friends.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts

Ha, that's funny: In the middle row, you cannot have average pace. In the third row, you can have average pace. (Or average speed, or pace, or speed.) ... Same with the top row. All four possible. Just not in the middle row.
If you reduce the rows to two: a middle and bottom row, you can display average pace in the middle. This is the only way to get Avg pace in large text.

·
Registered
16 Posts

so one question ..
i will get my traverse next week so can someone please tell me are the connectivity between traverse and android really and generally bad or that's more like initial cases?
i have 5.0.2.
im wondering what can i expect when i get him and if the connectivity is bad for real when will android get improvement .. with a update or?

·
Registered
16 Posts

and watch only shows texts and calls notifications? or is it able to show message notification like from whatsapp? please if anyone knows
.tnx

·
Registered
19 Posts

sorry guys, a last question: obviously i can use traverse (recording an activity or navigating a route) during recharge like the ambit... correct??

·
Registered
1 Posts

are the watch able to show notification from whatsapp?
or its just calls and SMS?
Yes , it depends about the phone settings . If you have what's app notification on your phone , you'll have it on your watch...

The only thing I don't understand is if it's possible to see all the message or only a part of it ...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts

You only see part of the message and sender information. There is no way to scroll through the full message.

·
Registered
39 Posts

I managed to make some marks to Traverse black bezel already. Using fiberglass pen i did even the marks and the result is quite satysfying. Now bezel looks like more like metal (it is metal, but looks like plastic IMO) : )

·
Registered
16 Posts

hi guys .. i have just one quick question ..
i just got my traverse today so i got him connected to my pc for a charge when he was 50% and he has been charging now for over 2 hours and now is only 65% ..
:-:)-( wow is that normal?
2 hours pc charge and i get only 15% wtf :/

i would connect it to the wall with my mobile's adapter but it is 2A strong so i'm scared of harming the watch ..

so how long does it take to full charge over pc? that's my question .. tnx

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hi there all,

I'm looking at the Traverse to replace my aging Core :

Having read all the comments over here and the online manual a few questions remain:

- if you keep pushing the view button to store a POI, does it de-activate the gps after the fix has been obtained or do you have to shut it down yourself ?

- is it possible to only have the vibrating (silent) alarm or is this always combined with the normal alarm ?

Tnx

·
Registered
771 Posts

Hi there all,

I'm looking at the Traverse to replace my aging Core :

Having read all the comments over here and the online manual a few questions remain:

- if you keep pushing the view button to store a POI, does it de-activate the gps after the fix has been obtained or do you have to shut it down yourself ?

- is it possible to only have the vibrating (silent) alarm or is this always combined with the normal alarm ?

Tnx
It deactivates after storing the location/POI.

As of now, the vibration is just added to the normal alarm.

601 - 620 of 852 Posts