WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All - just got this from the missus. I attended this last March and got some sweet deals on new schwag!! Well worth it if you can make it.

"Swatch Group sample sale. This sale features name brand, Swiss watches, such as Swatch, Longines, Rado, Hamilton, Tissot and cK at up to 70% off retail. Watchmakers will be on premise for battery changes for watches that are purchased at the sale.

Watches are the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list or a little something for yourself. All handbags, coats, bags and strollers must be checked at the door. Please note –all sales are final."

Event Begins: 12/8/2006 Event Ends: 12/9/2006 Event Times: Fri 10am-8pm
Sat 9am-6pm
(btwn. 6th & 7th Ave.)
4th Fl
New York, NY, 10011
Payment Type: Cash//MC/VISA/AMEX - No Checks

·
Registered
854 Posts
Oh well, too late. I went last year too and picked up two Hammys and a Rado for the wife. Any idea how to know about this in advance?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh well, too late. I went last year too and picked up two Hammys and a Rado for the wife. Any idea how to know about this in advance?
Yep - register with http://www.topbutton.com

I don't use this site personally, so I'm not certain what kind of email deluge/spam you might be in store for, but my girl has good success finding local sample sales, including this one!

PS - So, did anyone make it??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts