WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have the Swatch 2002 James Bond Collection of 20 watches in aluminium case, and the 2008 007 villains collection of 22 watches in presentation case with James Bond Encyclopedia and signed photos of Nicolas Hayek and Richard 'Jaws' Kiel. Ltd edition of 222 sets. Does anyone know of the value of these, they are mint, and none of the watches have ever been worn. Cheers, Pete|>

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,680 Posts
Moved to our Swatch Forum. However, I would try Squiggly which is a fantastic source re Swatches, you might be better off there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The value would be depended on whether your buyer willing to buy that. James Bond fanatics will go for it, Swatch fanatics too

I would prefer to get Omega Seamaster Bond rather than the Swatch- just a personal opinion

·
Registered
15 Posts
Squiggly is currently out of stock on the James Bond case with watches, but they generally go for about USD $ 3000 for the 20 watches with the leather case. Bear in mind that there were only 280 pieces of these released worldwide, and that's probably a pretty good deal for a very collectible item. I hope you enjoy it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts