1 - 20 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
20,576 Posts
Anyone has a lume shot?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Pretty nice, it reminds me of the Tudor BB.

Reactions: FarmKid

·
Registered
673 Posts
I like it especially without that nasty Invicta logo. Shame they don't seem to be available anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
983 Posts
I can confirm that this new Invicta does NOT have the Invicta logo emblazoned on the side of the case. Nice!

You can see it yourself (as well as a lot more of the watch) in the video that's embedded in the ShopHQ page to which mb8780 linked, above (and reposted below):

https://www.shophq.com/Product/673-631?icid=OnAirLastPg1-Invicta%20Watches-673-631&cm_re=OnAirLastPg1-Invicta%20Watches-673-631

You'll also see that, unlike the 8926OB, the new watch has brushed sides and a polished bevel. All in all, it's very tasteful.

Yes, yes, insert obligatory Invicta joke, nod and wink. But a watch with these specs and style at this price . . . this is the antithesis of what we criticize the company for, so credit where credit is due (though the lume probably still sucks, ha!).

Fingers crossed that the watch, in-person, will be as good as it appears on paper and video. Looking forward to your review, mb8780!

p.s. edit: Looks like code SAVE20 applies a 20% discount, making this watch a whopping $72 before shipping and tax.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m anxious to hear people’s thoughts once they get it in hand - it has potential to be pretty rad.

After watching the video and seeing more of the case, it does remind me of an Invictanated NTH Carolina.

I wonder if they’ll apply some of the cool factor back to a crown guards case.

1 - 20 of 734 Posts