WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

681 - 700 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Any ideas on the bezel insert? Is it mod-able?
No idea. Let us know if you find out anything.

Here's my 1953 Coke and the bezel insert is more of a semi gloss than matte. I'm not the original owner.... interesting. Not sure if factory or modded. Kinda' nice having it different from my 31290.

But I'd be willing to trade for a 1953 PVD if anybody is interested. Posted in WTT thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
No idea. Let us know if you find out anything.

Here's my 1953 Coke and the bezel insert is more of a semi gloss than matte. I'm not the original owner.... interesting. Not sure if factory or modded. Kinda' nice having it different from my 31290.

But I'd be willing to trade for a 1953 PVD if anybody is interested. Posted in WTT thread.
Very nice, what does PVD mean? I have the Batman version coming tomorrow but would prefer an all black insert ( quite like the red writing on the dial though) so was looking to see if anyone has modded the insert or if it can be swapped out? Can’t seem to find any info on it but do like the finish as I think ceramic might be a bit harsh

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ah, I see - pretty neat. The only ones I’ve found in the UK are the Batman at normal price and the original at roughly double the normal. Haven’t come across the all black yet. Things might change once we start moving again. Although I did try to order the coin edge bezel for the 8926 from Murphy in the US but they no longer post to the UK due to taxation issues 🙄

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just had an email back from Invicta advising the model has been discontinued
Are you referring to the original Invicta Rolex or the variations? I still see a lot of the 1953 variations on the bay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you referring to the original Invicta Rolex or the variations? I still see a lot of the 1953 variations on the bay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I emailed asking if I could have a replacement bezel for my Batman - they advised it was discontinued

·
Registered
70 Posts
It’s real, because I was told the bezel insert was paper thin, I used the black insert over the Batman so I didn’t ruin the insert if I did not like it. You can slightly see some blue but I think it looks pretty good

681 - 700 of 734 Posts