WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

721 - 734 of 734 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
View attachment 15871561

Ordered it from Amazon on Thursday for $128. Just showed up today. Lol at the $695 price tag!
Nice how do you like it?

I am so close to ordering but I realized it’s 14.5mm thick. I’ve never tried something that thick, is it noticeable when wearing?
Otherwise the dimensions are perfect, I wish it just had a solid case back, would probably be 13mm. I still might go for it

·
Registered
726 Posts
Just had an email back from Invicta advising the model has been discontinued 😬
Guess we "gilted" Invicta into bringing back the original 31290 from the dead!

See what I did there? :)

In all seriousness, glad to see the original back for more of us to enjoy. I've got a few of them now and they all get plenty of wrist time.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice how do you like it?

I am so close to ordering but I realized it’s 14.5mm thick. I’ve never tried something that thick, is it noticeable when wearing?
Otherwise the dimensions are perfect, I wish it just had a solid case back, would probably be 13mm. I still might go for it
FWIW when I measured with my calipers it came in at 13.9mm. It does wear a bit thick though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It’s real, because I was told the bezel insert was paper thin, I used the black insert over the Batman so I didn’t ruin the insert if I did not like it. You can slightly see some blue but I think it looks pretty good
Looks great! Can you please tell me the exact size of the bezel you used, or provide a link? I'm hoping to do the same thing to my Batman 1953.

·
Registered
982 Posts
721 - 734 of 734 Posts