WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Swiss Watch International 'limited Edition' Chronograph from a fellow through the WUS forum.
The sale went smoothly however I am short a few links on the watch to fit my large wrist and the crown fell off during date setting.
I have tried several times to contact the Swiss Watch International company for spare parts yet have had zero response.
Does anyone know of contact details for this organisation or am I stuck with a $1400 lemon?

·
Registered
17,054 Posts
Any watchmaker should be able to fix your crown. Re the bracelet you could potentially buy an aftermarket one (maybe post in the straps forum 'anything that looks like this?').

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks geoffbot, If I can't find any links I will do just that.
its interesting that SWI will not reply to my efforts to contact them.
Wondering if they still exist?

·
Premium Member
8,607 Posts
Well they own Swiss Legend, Redline, aLine, and Lucien Piccard, and a few others, which all seem to still be around and are still being sold. It could be that in the realm that they typically work in, customer service is not the highest priority. But I'd keep trying them. They don't seem to publish a phone number, but the Redline site has one - 954-241-2745. (They're based in Florida, USA).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks dbostedo, I will give that a try much later this evening when our time zones match up (me GMT+8 them GMT-4)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts