WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my dads watch and am trying to find out some information on it, value, age ect. it says swiss army on the face plate and case back and the body sits in a stainless steel case with the handles for the strap made into it. a beige colored frt with military time and date. swiss army brand and swiss army made water resistant to 330 feet all on the case back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm not a oris expert, but I don't think I recall ever seeing one oris that has Swiss army branding. So maybe OP you posted in the wrong section.

Tht said, if it says Swiss army it's probably a Wenger or victorinox.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
I think that you will stand a far better chance of getting the watch identified if you post in the public forum with a photo of the watch.

... plus the model number on the back of the case.

The original description is like asking somebody to identify a car based on the fact it's a blue Chevrolet with four wheels.

·
Registered
71 Posts
... plus the model number on the back of the case.

The original description is like asking somebody to identify a car based on the fact it's a blue Chevrolet with four wheels.
Well if one were to identify a car and specified that it is a Chevy at least that narrows it down to the manufacturer lol. Which is something we still don't know based on the OP

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Well if one were to identify a car and specified that it is a Chevy at least that narrows it down to the manufacturer lol. Which is something we still don't know based on the OP
Sure we do. It's an older Victorinox Swiss Army (VSA) manufactured prior to the company adding Victorinox to the dial in 2007, when they were simply called Swiss Army watches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts