WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

First of all, I'm a new member! Yesterday I purchased a Swiss Master Moon Phase Multi-Function Hand Made from a Groupon deal because I like the style. The price wasn't bad either... However, has anyone ever owned, worn, or know of this brand? Thank you in advance!

Clayton

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
Hand Made and Groupon does not match at all. Fairy tale, even if it is printed on the dial. The watch looks to be fitted with a cheap chinese movement (partly hand made).

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered the same watch too. Its mentioned that "Bezel Color: IP silver or IP gold". Pardon my ignorance, what does 'IP' mean?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
IP probably means intensive polish. As to your other questions, I have never heard of "Swiss Master." This watch purportedly retails at $795 and with this Groupon you can get it for $40. Yeah, I wouldn't come here expecting to hear anything positive.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Hello,

First of all, I'm a new member! Yesterday I purchased a Swiss Master Moon Phase Multi-Function Hand Made from a Groupon deal because I like the style. The price wasn't bad either... However, has anyone ever owned, worn, or know of this brand? Thank you in advance!

Clayton
:-d..:-d...:-d..:-d.:-d..:-d....:-d...:-d...:-d...:-d..:-d...:-d...:-d..Groupon laugh..:-d...:-d..:-d...:-d..:-d...:-d

1 - 11 of 11 Posts