WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,868 Posts
I owned one for awhile, seemed to be well made and good quality for the $$ spent. I would buy another one, if I found one I had to have.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I don't know about quality but that minute counter is about the most useless I have ever seen. How the hell do you break down 30 minutes into 12 segments.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I've owned a Hanowa for a while and it was a great watch. Comparable to Wenger and Victorinox. The price-quality ratio is good.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I've owned a Hanowa at one time and it was of good quality, fit and finish, especially for the price paid. I ordered it without ever seeing one in person and was surprised at how nice it really was. At that time I also purchased a Victorinox, and I actually preferred the Hanowa over the Victorinox, and it was maybe 1/3 the price as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have a recommendation for a trustworthy online source for these watches...there doesn't seem to be a distributor in my area?

·
Vendor
27,702 Posts
Anyone have a recommendation for a trustworthy online source for these watches...there doesn't seem to be a distributor in my area?
I've mostly seen them on Chrono24.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts