WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made this trip four years ago.
We stayed on Laucheralp, a VERY small mountain village high in the mountains.

The house we had that holiday..

Our first hike..

Breath-taking... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

A little friend we met..

Higher and higher..

Some real ''Edelweiss''.... :)

Laucheralp..

The wife.... :)

A trip never to forget, gorgeous country, excellent watches, fantastic people and great weather....

When our daughter is old enough to enjoy all this beauty we will return here for sure... |>

·
Premium Member
20,658 Posts
Wow, Gerard, thanks so much for sharing. Beautiful pictures (and wife). May I ask you for some details? How did you book this holiday? Was it a private owned house or did you book it through an agency? How was the house/accomodation? What height is the location? Is it a territory for pro walkers or can anyone (not-trained) go there?

sorry for so many questions, but I always get excited thinking of mountains and holidays :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
oh Yeah :p that's Switzerland like we know and love it, thanks for sharing this wonderful Pictures :-!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Breathtaking scenery, Gerard. Thank you for posting. A lovely lady too. Does she have any sisters? Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rbt said:
Breathtaking scenery, Gerard. Thank you for posting. A lovely lady too. Does she have any sisters? Cheers, Bob
Sorry Bob, just a brother... :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very nice pics:-!

Thanks for sharing.

I would spend some days on that beautyful mountains.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great pictures! Went to Lucerne last year and did a little tour into the hills, and also a really nice boat trip on the lake. That country is unreal!!
Picked up my GMT II while there also! The way I see it is "great outdoors and great watches! What a great place!!

I am also interested on the details of the trip - private house or a tour package??:think:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mwr said:
Great pictures! Went to Lucerne last year and did a little tour into the hills, and also a really nice boat trip on the lake. That country is unreal!!
Picked up my GMT II while there also! The way I see it is "great outdoors and great watches! What a great place!!

I am also interested on the details of the trip - private house or a tour package??:think:
It was the (second) house of a Family who lives in a town nearby.

In a few months I go again for a few days, together with my younger brother.
Just the guys, and his new 4X4... B-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts