WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I know I haven’t written in a while, sometimes life gets the best of you, but I’m back and ready to review one of my new favorite watch brands! Does anyone have a Precimax watch? I discovered them about a month ago, and I’ve already bought 3 watches! Two of them are for myself (which I’ll post later) and I bought one for my girlfriend, which I’m going to show you today. She absolutely loves it (she’s had it for about 2 weeks now) and she wears it every day. The company has a “sub-brand” called Swiss Precimax, and I’m pretty sure the only difference is that those have a Swiss movement and the regular Precimax ones have a quartz movement.

I got my girlfriend the Swiss Precimax Manhattan Elite for her birthday because I originally thought that the face was tortoiseshell, which would match her favorite sunglasses, but it’s actually a dark brown with a mother-of-pearl dial. She doesn’t mind though because it’s still a nice color. It’s a Swiss Chronograph movement and has an analog display with gold hands and applied indexes. It also has a small date display calendar and it measures seconds. The case diameter is 38mm and has a screw down crown. I bought it off AreaTrend (I think I’ve mentioned them before) for $104.25. The description on the site says it has a scratch-resistant Sapphimax Crystal, stainless steel case and band, and is water resistant up to 100 Meters. It’s a win-win for me because my girlfriend is happy, and I’m happy for the low price. :) I got free shipping too, but I’m pretty sure they do that for all orders. I posted some pictures of her wearing it below so you can see the details. Thanks for reading!

IMG_4033.JPG
IMG_4032.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts