WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I just watched the Youtube review.... I'd never seen this brand before and looks like a great value watch. I've been considering a "daily" diver, wish the case was closer to around 40mm....Do you know lug to lug length ? Sorry if I didn't catch it in the video...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for sharing, I just watched the Youtube review.... I'd never seen this brand before and looks like a great value watch. I've been considering a "daily" diver, wish the case was closer to around 40mm....Do you know lug to lug length ? Sorry if I didn't catch it in the video...
I measured lug tip to lug time between 49-50mm. I prefer smaller divers myself (39-40mm range) but this watch is a nice fit and feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
32,391 Posts
Nice review. Looks like it offers good value for the price.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Happy owner of the black SWC diver model, I've got news about the next step, the MK2.

The company will no longer use a square pattern featured on the dial.
SWC will no longer use C1 lume and will be replacing all C1 applications with BGW9. They are also upgrading the lume to X1 quality.

Brown color will be available too :

Pre-order should start in November for an estimated ship date at the beginning of December.
$399 usd (Silicon Strap) / $465 usd (SS bracelet).
The bracelet and silicon straps will fit all previous SWC Divers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts