WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there watch enthusiasts,

I'm writing a longer than usual feedback report for Swissmade78.

My interaction with Kyle stood out among my watch buying experiences on WUS, and he deserves a proper endorsement.

In the past, I have encountered sellers who have overstated or misrepresented their watches--not so with Kyle. I am, admittedly, an EXTREMELY discriminating watch buyer and at first I was skeptical of Kyle's "near mint" fs:steelfish post. Further, he stayed firm to his listing price despite my attempts at low balling.

However, after corresponding with Kyle over a period of several days, my trust in him grew. I pulled the trigger on his watch and he delivered it quickly. Kyle stayed firm to his original list price and I am glad he did. Not only was his watch in exquisite condition, but the box, papers etc were also included and in good condition. The condition of his watch warranted the price I paid--if not higher.

Kyle went out of his way to remain in contact with me over the busy holiday period and continued to reply to my queries and comments as I deliberated the purchase. He has continued to respond to my questions now that the watch has arrived and is in my possession.

He's a stand up, fair, and attentive seller.

-rgreen2

·
Banned
790 Posts
Thank you so much Ross. That's the nicest thought out Feedback I have ever received and I truly appreciate it. Ross aka rgreen2 was also a great buyer. I can't say enough great things about Ross. I definately fully recommend him to all my fellow memebershere on WUS. If you deal with Ross I am confident you will also have a great transaction like I did. Thanks so much Ross, transactions like ours was is one of the reasons I love this hobby!!

Kyle

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey there watch enthusiasts,

I'm writing a longer than usual feedback report for Swissmade78.

My interaction with Kyle stood out among my watch buying experiences on WUS, and he deserves a proper endorsement.

In the past, I have encountered sellers who have overstated or misrepresented their watches--not so with Kyle. I am, admittedly, an EXTREMELY discriminating watch buyer and at first I was skeptical of Kyle's "near mint" fs:steelfish post. Further, he stayed firm to his listing price despite my attempts at low balling.

However, after corresponding with Kyle over a period of several days, my trust in him grew. I pulled the trigger on his watch and he delivered it quickly. Kyle stayed firm to his original list price and I am glad he did. Not only was his watch in exquisite condition, but the box, papers etc were also included and in good condition. The condition of his watch warranted the price I paid--if not higher.

Kyle went out of his way to remain in contact with me over the busy holiday period and continued to reply to my queries and comments as I deliberated the purchase. He has continued to respond to my questions now that the watch has arrived and is in my possession.

He's a stand up, fair, and attentive seller.

-rgreen2
+1 !!! I've had a very Outstanding Experience in dealing with Kyle! A+++ Recommendation from me!

Cheers!
Akira23

·
Banned
790 Posts
Thanks guys. This is what I am all about

·
Banned
790 Posts
Thanks guys, It was a pleasure doing business with and getting to know all of you

Kyle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.