WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I recently received my PAW1500T and I just can't get it to sync. I have given up now until I can try again tonight. I am based in London, UK and the MSF signal from Anthorn is normally very good.

My other watches, PRW-1200 and PAW2000T seem to be work alot better with syncing. The PRW-1200 is okay, but the syncing ability of the PAW2000T is exceptional.

Looks like the PAW2000T will remain my daily wearer as I am a bit disappointed by the PAW1500T.

Does anyone else have experience syncing a PAW1500/PRW-1500 in London ??

loiphin.

UPDATE:

I finally did manage to get my PAW1500T to sync. Buts it's as stubborn as hell. And it synced when I was in an open park about 50 miles from home in the early evening. At home it just doesn't want to know. My Oceanus, Edifice, PAW2000T and PRW-1200 all sync fine at home. Perhaps I have a bit of a dud. Oh well... I will be getting a PRW-1300Y (neg display) to complete my Pathfinder/Protrek collection. And I will report back on how well that works at home.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hi all,

I recently received my PAW1500T and I just can't get it to sync. I have given up now until I can try again tonight. I am based in London, UK and the MSF signal from Anthorn is normally very good.

My other watches, PRW-1200 and PAW2000T seem to be work alot better with syncing. The PRW-1200 is okay, but the syncing ability of the PAW2000T is exceptional.

Looks like the PAW2000T will remain my daily wearer as I am a bit disappointed by the PAW1500T.

Does anyone else have experience syncing a PAW1500/PRW-1500 in London ??

loiphin.
I bought the PAW1500 three weeks ago and it wouldn't sync for the first week. Now it syncs everynight after midnight. I changed nothing, it's been on the same windowsill since day one. Now it works like a charm! I am across the pond just north of Boston, Massachusetts.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a PRW-1500T and am based in Dublin, so close enough to London. I don’t remember having problems with the syncing at the begining, but now the watch stays on a shelf (like the rest of them) and doesn’t have any problem syncing, even though the shelf is on a concrete wall. The only time it fails to sync is when I’m in work, but behind a few 50 cm concrete walls, there’s no wonder why.

I’d let the watch “settle” for a few days, as it’s known that some watches need a few days to figure out their location.

·
Registered
779 Posts
My 1500 syncs every night the 1300 is doing that too since I changed the direction of the watch to face the window more. The Riseman has been good until last night when it didn't sync and the other two did.:think:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts