WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
This should be re-titled T-Graph vs T-REX....that thing is a MONSTER!!

WOW

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thats one awesome watch!

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
What's with the tiny orange watch? :-s Looks like you found a T-Graph miniature :-d.

That thing is HUGE! Now I'm certain for me, it'd be too large for my tastes. Wonder how it'd look next to a CSAR? (Normal maybe? ;-) ).

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Child watch V giants watch V size does does not matter V size does matter. Two beautiful Chronographs. Thanks for your pictures, the hight of the 12K has just confirmed it is not for me. I do have a reasonable 8.25" wrist but the 12K is just tooo big.
Daniel

·
14,594 Posts
Johnny,
How does that Charmex wear? It looks as if it would be a little uncomfortable with the size/shape of the caseback. Otherwise, I like the chunky look of it:-!:-!

·
Banned
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Johnny,
How does that Charmex wear? It looks as if it would be a little uncomfortable with the size/shape of the caseback. Otherwise, I like the chunky look of it:-!:-!
On my 9.50 inch wrist it's perfect well balanced, I wouldn't recommend this watch if you have less than 9.00 inch wrist size:-d This watch was made for me I didn't have to remove a link from the bracelet.

Here is my Mil Ed after a face lift thanks to Rick, Karin, and the Doxa team:-!:-! Notice the three bar dialb-)b-) I'm very happy:)

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Johnny, that Charmex is one massive watch. When viewed from the side, it really reminds me of this....

Are you sure there isn't a hatch on the back of that thing, so a guy could just climb inside?:-d:-d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts