WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post some T-Graph wrist shots...preferably the newer Professional? I'm debating on pulling the trigger and need that final push. Thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a sharky T-Graph lol...right watch, wrong color.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
romeo-1 said:
No Professional T-Graphs? Yikes!
How about the banner of this forum? T-Graph Pro wrist shot hiding in plain sight, each and every day ...... :-d

Sorry, couldn't resist. I realize that you're probably looking for a higher quality / resolution shot. Wouldn't mind seeing a few myself either. Have to say, though, that I personally like the SR-T-Graph best (only because I already have a Pro, be it a DWL). Too bad that I didn't act in time and only pre-loved ones remain ..... Don't make the same mistake I made.

RonB

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
I know Ripper has a few beautiful shots of his 40th anniversary T-Graph Pro floating around hear on the Doxa forum.

I don't have the Pro but I have both the Sharkhunter and the Searambler. Here are a couple....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I can't believe that nobody posted some pictures of the Pro yet! I know Ripper has some amazing shots but he might be on a holiday some place!
Here are my non professional pictures of my T-Graph Pro. The watch has seen some diving action at the last two Searaiders in Grand Cayman and I'll look for some pictures taken then.
Michael

1 - 14 of 14 Posts