WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nice twinsixty! That your work watch? b-)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice twinsixty! That your work watch? b-)
Hey, thanks! It's actually a montbrillant eclipse, though. It has the same type of italicized arabic numbers on the dial as the twinsixty. Very easy to confuse at first glance. Lately it has been my work watch and hasn't left my wrist much. It can handle a lot of G's and still keep its accuracy. Sometimes I fly with a Bell & Ross by Sinn Space one (PVD).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Looks good brother...

How's the Sinn treating you? I broke down and made the big Panerai purchase last night.
The Sinn is doing well, but needs a servicing and refinishing. It's about at that point in its life. I'm going to send it in after the holidays. It's awesome to own a piece of space history like that (but not as awesome as meeting Lovell and Aldrin in a bar).

Nice move on the Panerai! Which one did you get? That brand has really grown on me. Big, solid timepiece that looks good with anything.
fly safe!

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,940 Posts
Hi flyby,

I look forward to your pics. Great shot! Of course the patches are a coda unto themselves for outsiders like myself but we draw meaning because of course you have lived the mission. Thanks for posting.

I came across this shot this morning. " The moment of truth" . Anyone you know?

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi flyby,

I look forward to your pics. Great shot! Of course the patches are a coda unto themselves for outsiders like myself but we draw meaning because of course you have lived the mission. Thanks for posting.

I came across this shot this morning. " The moment of truth" . Anyone you know?
Hi SnapIT,
It's hard to tell who that is. I know the squadron and the air wing, and I know some guys in that squadron. But you don't always fly the jet with your name on it, so I can't tell for sure who the pilot is....
all the best,
flyby

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Hey Flyby...

Glad to hear the Sinn is doing well for you. Let me know if you need the PVD info again. Picked up a Panerai 177. It's the Ti case. I really like the Ti case with a rubber strap and deployant.
Nice...I bet that looks sharp!
I still have your PM on the PVD info -- I feel a refinish coming on....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts