WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see what a good price is for this like new CA1211 that I never wear. Comes with box and papers, and I have a brand new spare bracelet as well! Prices are all over the place online so I'd rather ask around before I post it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
$1 million dollars.

Seriously though, start high and negotiate down...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...

·
Registered
35,705 Posts
Look at Chrono 24 for an average.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Watch Recon might have some hits showing what others are asking/getting. It's a nice watch. Several hundred dollars in my opinion. $400? $600? If it's in near minty condition, you should make some money back on it for sure.

Oh, also try checkout out watchcharts as they track sales prices for lots of brands and models.

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
Odd, from of to off?
I'm just playing with you.

Both are pointless assertions as the original selling price was so long ago as to be largely irrelevant in this case,

(I recall them being around $1,100AUD, which I think was about $800USD at the time for these)

I was trying to make the point that these old Tag Heuers are slowly increasing in rarity and value, especially iff in good condition...

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm just playing with you.

Both are pointless assertions as the original selling price was so long ago as to be largely irrelevant in this case,

(I recall them being around $1,100AUD, which I think was about $800USD at the time for these)

I was trying to make the point that these old Tag Heuers are slowly increasing in rarity and value, especially iff in good condition...

Agreed. Plus 1,100 AUD 25 - 30 years ago isn't 1,100 today. Also, the watch isn't in "good" condition. It's in mint condition which is rare for its age. In particular, I noticed that the blasted finish is still in tact and looks awesome! It looks like NOS. If it was in fair to good condition, then yes, 40% of to 40% off the original price would in the range (Btw - would 40% off = 60% of the original price??? LOL). I think this watch would fetch more than that but you would need to find a vintage TAG collector that knows and cares about this stuff. Good luck!

Reactions: Black5
1 - 9 of 9 Posts