WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to trade my Victorinox Airboss Mach 3 for one of these F1's. Can anyone tell me about them?

- bc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
What do you want to know? You would be trading a quartz chronograph for a non-chronograph. I believe the original retail price is comparable. Quality is about the same. The F1 is the low end Tag Heuer product line.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
What do you want to know? You would be trading a quartz chronograph for a non-chronograph. I believe the original retail price is comparable. Quality is about the same. The F1 is the low end Tag Heuer product line.
That's a tad...nevermind

The F1 is the opening price point segment for TAG Heuer, usually sell with a discount. The movement is pretty standard swiss quartz(not serviceable as far as I know), the built quality is decent.

The bracelet is very comfortable, the socket lugs are solid but most folks will complaint about the folded over clasp being a rattle trap. My diver's extension sometime comes undo when I try to take off the watch, a little bit annoying. They should called it "driver's extension" because the F1 is not a diver's watch.

The bezel clicks positively and well, better than my Omega seamaster if you ask me.

all being said it's a good watch but not the best bang for the buck(just like most swiss watches)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts