WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I have a 2000 Classic Series with a Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic movement. It is Two-Tone (silver and 18k gold plate) with a Silver/Champagne Dial.

I purchased this watch new about 10 years ago and the retail price was around $1,500 if I remember correctly. I wore it in rotation with several other watches for about 3 or 4 years but it has been in the box since then. It does have some signs of wear but it is in overall great condition for it's age. Some of the plating is starting to wear on the bezel nubs and on the links. This can be seen in the photos although it doesn't look nearly that bad in person. It also has normal swirlies on the case, case back, bracelet and clasp but the crystal is perfect. I got it out recently and carried it for a couple of days. It is keeping time well although the power reserve was only about 20 hrs. I have no doubt it could use a cleaning.

The case size is 38mm and it will come with outer box, inner round zippered case and all links. There is a Tag manual I will throw in but it appears that it actually goes with a quartz model. I believe it went to an F1 I sold many years ago. Oh well.

You can check out this thread where I first inquired about the watch and see the information that was provided to me by someone who knows a lot more about Tags than me:
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=211418

I can't really find a price reference so I will start it out at $625 Now $400 including PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48 United States. AK, HI and PR will be higher. I do not take E-Checks but I will accept USPS money orders on a case by case basis. International shipping is possible but shipping must be by USPS Express International which can be expensive. International buyers would be responsible for shipping costs.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer :-!

I have bought and sold quite a few watches and straps since I became a member here and all my buyers have been more than satisfied. I have a verified PayPal account with over 500 transactions and a 10 year history on Ebay with 100% positive feedback. I also have excellent feedback on Bladeforums, JerzeeDevil, Knifeforums, CPFMP and EDCF. Just let me know if you would like some references. You will not be disappointed with our transaction so don't hesitate to make me an offer if you are interested in the watch

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Tag Heuer 2000 Classic WK2121 ETA 2824-2 Rare

Let's try $575. If you have any interest at all let me know :-!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: Tag Heuer 2000 Classic WK2121 ETA 2824-2 Rare

I have my eye on something so let's try and get this one sold.
Please do not be deterred by my description. I always try and describe a watch as accurately as possible so there are no surprises but this watch is in very nice shape. There are no deep scratches or gouges anywhere and the wear on the gold plate is minimal except for on the underside of the bracelet links which is very common. I promise you will not be dissapointed :-!

Let's try to move it out at $525

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Tag Heuer 2000 Classic WK2121 ETA 2824-2 *REDUCED*

I am determined to sell this one without having to list it on eBay. ;-)How about $490

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Tag Heuer 2000 Classic WK2121 ETA 2824-2 *REDUCED*

Someone has to want a classic Tag $450

Still accepting offers:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now $400!! :-d

I am headed to the Post Office today so I can send out the watch today if you grab it soon

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I moved two other watches today so let's try one more BUMP. Where is the love for a classic Tag?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts