WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TAG Heuer 2000 Exclusive that I purchased from Prestons Of Bolton. I'm looking to sell it; but the problem is I have misplaced the authenticity card o|
Is there any way I can get another one or if you do misplace is, is it tough luck? :-s
Hope someone can help
Thanks
Jake. |>

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've seen them on eBay, but not recently.

Technically, its a guarantee card. TAG doesn't issue authenticity cards, at least not with their older models.

If you plan on listing on eBay just be sure you take good, macro closeup. Especially the dial, caseback and signatures on the inside and outside of bracelet. This will do more for you than a guarantee card (which would probably be expired on that model).

No worries.

Cheers,

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen them on eBay, but not recently.

Technically, its a guarantee card. TAG doesn't issue authenticity cards, at least not with their older models.

If you plan on listing on eBay just be sure you take good, macro closeup. Especially the dial, caseback and signatures on the inside and outside of bracelet. This will do more for you than a guarantee card (which would probably be expired on that model).

No worries.

Cheers,

David
Cheers David,
Any idea how much they're worth in mint condition?...

Here's a couple of pics.

:thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,
just so you know, I bought a CN1110 for 550€ so about $750 about 8 months ago on ebay, from a german seller. The watch was full-set, and in top notch condition. I love it :).
hope it helps

·
3,271 Posts
Hello Casual Jake, I understand you have questions about your watch. But announcing watches for sale and posting pictures of it here is not allowed. There is a Sales Forum specifically for this purpose.

Aside from that, welcome to the Forum ! Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts