WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4801 - 4815 of 4815 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aquagraph on the Calibre11 forum says it looks good ,and that the first generation F1 weren’t really faked because they weren't that expensive.
So I think that with a fairly good degree of confidence I can regard it as genuine :cool:.
Thanks all!
:)

·
Registered
16,938 Posts
Aquagraph on the Calibre11 forum says it looks good ,and that the first generation F1 weren’t really faked because they weren't that expensive.
So I think that with a fairly good degree of confidence I can regard it as genuine :cool:.
Thanks all!
:)
I think there may be a possibility that some parts have come from another watch of the same, or similar model, due to different levels if wear, but you would see that better IRL than we would from pictures anyway.

Even so, that shouldn't be a concern as parts were mostly interchangeable anyway, and originality is not an issue for a watch you are planning to wear.

The fakes of these usually were truly atrocious and obvious...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yes, I‘d say amazing condition if it is real.
I‘ve got my fingers crossed and I’ve also now posted on the Calibre11 forum as well :cool:.
Will report back here if I get any good (or bad :confused:) news.
Cheers
I'll bet your wages on the movement being pukka.
Most of the fake F1's I've seen are the ones with red dials

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Pukka is a slang term we Brits like to use , meaning genuine or the real thing :)
It does make you wonder how the word got attached to a pie... Pukka Pies, there is nothing genuine about those things!

Reactions: Turpinr

·
Registered
25 Posts
Finally I bought genuine Aquaracer and I see the differences.
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Material property

Case execution is of course better in genuine. Edges are sharp and surfaces are better finished and fit better. Fake one don't have sunburst dial.
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Vehicle

4801 - 4815 of 4815 Posts