WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought right here on this very forum about 2-3 weeks ago.. perfectly good watch but I need the funds.. Quality is around 90% (i don't know much about ratings, but that's what I bought it at). it looks great, feels great.. this is all I personally wanted in a watch, but again, I cannot resist buying my first grail..
with that said, price around ebay and here seems to be around 1200-1300 (look it up).
I will do $950 via paypal (provided you pay pp fees) or bank transfer.
If you are in the San Diego, CA area, you are welcome to come look at it/purchase.
I'm no expert at the fine art of picture taking, so if you have any requests (angle, lighting,etc) please let me know and I will do my best to oblige.

I bought this watch because
a) automatic
a) swiss made
b) swiss in-house movement (sorta -- based off the eta 7550 or i think is calibre 16 - not sure)
c) retail is around 2400 depending on where you look.

comes with:
a) box
b) international warranty card
c) Tag Heuer Caf2113 on SS bracelet +2 extra links
d) Instruction manual

any questions or offer, email sdcali [[[at]]]] gmail.com
or call me: 619.800.4408

cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT .
Thank you for all emails and offers sent. If you have not gotten a response from me, is because quite frankly I believe I set a very comfortable price where I would neither loose or gain, and to give other the opportunity to get this at a very-well-bellow price just as I did; I can understand shaving a few bucks of the asking price, but honestly I have gotten some pretty ridiculous offers. Please keep offers coming, and if I see something I like, I will let you know.
thank you for your time.

ps: I have but one reference here @ WUS forums, and is the person I bought the watch from. (Addict). my ebay is @100% feedback (lab_sdcali) if that means anything to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts