WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your thoughts between these two models ? Do you like the 43 mm 201 model more or the 41 mm 211 model. If you have pictures, especially wrist shots , please share them. I would love to see a comparison of these two models, especially in photos, wrist shots or even videos. Or if you have another timepiece, just show us how it fares in terms of size. It is really hard for me to decide which model to go for. I ended up deciding that the 43 mm one might be too big for my 7.2 inch wrist and the 41 mm suits me well.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is another pic of my WAY211A beside a 40 mm Sugess chronograph.
The 40.5 mm Aquaracer looks bigger, and that is so because it's on a bracelet vs the Sugess
Watch Analog watch White Light Product
on a single pass NATO.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory

Here is the WAY211A again beside a 40 mm micro brand titanium (Dailos waveform).

Hope to see yours, even your WAY201, not just WAY211, beside a similar or different sized watch.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I wear a 41 black ceramic every day and have worn it 24/7 for almost 4 years now. The size is good.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I prefer the 41 mm myself. My everyday wear is an Omega SMP 41mm watch, and it's a great fit for my 6.75 - 7" wrist. My everyday wear used to be my Classic 2000 which is 37mm - I wore that for almost 20 years so I'm used to smaller watches.

I remember trying a 43mm AR at an AD and it just felt too big for me.

Honestly, it's really up to you. But FWIW, that 41mm looks good on your wrist...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought a 201 only because I wanted the Green dial/bezel. Its a little big at 43mm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts