WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Congrats Tangostream!

For the sake of unearthing an older thread...I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the WAY211A.BA0928 myself. I had been debating between this TAG and the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m, and have really landed upon the TAG Aquaracer 300m. The TAG checks off the boxes for me in what had originally attracted me to the Omega, and at a significantly reduced price.

Anyone with the new ceramic Aquaracer end up with any crown concerns? I have a 2014 Formula 1 Calibre 5, and haven't noticed any crown issues with that one.
If you are enjoying the look of the Tag and it will save you money, jump on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all - Im also close to pulling the trigger on a Tag Heuer WAY111A.BA0928 or WAY211A.BA0928. Can any owner speak to its daily / weekly / monthly accuracy as compared to the atomic clock / COSC standards?
Also how well does the lume hold?

Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just got one. The model has now been discontinued (2021) and replaced by a newer model but those are all 43 mm now. I still prefer this 2015 release. This model is a great option and I feel is the better option compared to the 43 mm WAY201 which is similar to this one except for the size. The comfort offered by this 41 mm is fantastic as opposed to the bigger model.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts