Case: Highly polished steel case
Glass : Domed Sapphire crystal with double sided anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 41 mm diameter, 15.5 mm high, 49 mm lug to lug, Lug size 20 mm
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Dial: black dial
Power Reserve: 50 hours
Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
Accuracy: +/- 10 seconds per day
Strap/bracelet: Crocodile Leather strap with deployant buckle and Stainless Steel incl.
WR:
100 meters/330 feet
Asking Price: $2,788
Internet Price Range:
$3,600 – 4,000+

Hi to all. I got the bug last May 2011 and I’m moving from my high end chrono sport luxury to (mentally of course) purely tuxedo luxury Glashutte Original Senator Power Reserve and Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande Automatique.
The condition is impeccable (though I have taken many photos to fully show you closeups incase your eyes are more discerning), complete with box, and all documentation. Worn about once or twice per month, taken out daily to wind and unfortunately doesn’t get the daily use this masterpiece deserves. I absolutely was instantly drawn and lucky to have the 1887 as my first mechanical watch and expect you will too.

About Me & Terms:
I purchased my Tag Heuer 1887 at Tourneau AD (Roosevelt Field), Garden City, NY and would encourage a sense of support and security at the AD for the transaction, if you’re a local purchaser. However, I would of course ship to anywhere in the contiguous US, with insurance and payment through PayPal plus their fee.
I’m including a $500 valued (see photos) steel brushed Tag Heuer Signature Bracelet from Tourneau AD.
The metal bracelet is a 5-row fine-brushed and polished steel solidly constructed with solid end links, yet very comfortable to wear. The buckle is the deployant type with safety push buttons and is signed with the Tag Heuer insignia.

1.jpg
2.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg 11.jpg History
:
The Tag Heuer 1887 movement, a very classy sport watch aesthetic utilizes one the most, if not, the most intelligent design details resulting in one of the classiest chronographs on the market today. The 1887 movement is truly a high end movement, featuring a classic column wheel, with an oscillating pinion (developed and patented by Edouard Heuer in 1887); the chronograph starts in less than 1/500th of second, with a unique bidirectional automatic rewinding system. The pushers offer the best amount of resistance, and features a quick-set date and hack setting. The movement’s impressive sight is appreciated through its sapphire glass exhibition case back. The 1887 is phenomenal value unmatched in the Swiss watch industry. One will be hard pressed indeed to find an in-house manufactured, fully integrated chronograph with column wheel found in other Swiss brands at over twice price.

Tech. Review References:
TAG Heuer Carrera 1887 Chronograph | TheFineWatchReview
TAG Heuer Manufacture Movie - YouTube

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD !!! for $2500, YURY, CT. THANK YOU to all

Model: TAG HEUER CARRERA CALIBRE 1887 WATCH
Condition: Very Good - Look at Photos please
Movement: Automatic Chronograph Calibre 1887
Chronograph: Column Wheel with Oscillating Piston
Feature: Chronograph Feature, Luminescent Hands and Markers
Functions: Chronograph, Date, Subsidiary Seconds
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment, 39 jewels
Case: Highly polished steel case
Glass : Domed Sapphire crystal with double sided anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 41 mm diameter, 15.5 mm high, 49 mm lug to lug, Lug size 20 mm
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Dial: black dial
Power Reserve: 50 hours
Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
Accuracy: +/- 10 seconds per day
Strap/bracelet: Crocodile Leather strap with deployant buckle and Stainless Steel incl.
WR:
100 meters/330 feet
Asking Price: $2,788
Internet Price Range:
$3,600 – 4,000+

Hi to all. I got the bug last May 2011 and I’m moving from my high end chrono sport luxury to (mentally of course) purely tuxedo luxury Glashutte Original Senator Power Reserve and Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande Automatique.
The condition is impeccable (though I have taken many photos to fully show you closeups incase your eyes are more discerning), complete with box, and all documentation. Worn about once or twice per month, taken out daily to wind and unfortunately doesn’t get the daily use this masterpiece deserves. I absolutely was instantly drawn and lucky to have the 1887 as my first mechanical watch and expect you will too.

About Me & Terms:
I purchased my Tag Heuer 1887 at Tourneau AD (Roosevelt Field), Garden City, NY and would encourage a sense of support and security at the AD for the transaction, if you’re a local purchaser. However, I would of course ship to anywhere in the contiguous US, with insurance and payment through PayPal plus their fee.
I’m including a $500 valued (see photos) steel brushed Tag Heuer Signature Bracelet from Tourneau AD.
The metal bracelet is a 5-row fine-brushed and polished steel solidly constructed with solid end links, yet very comfortable to wear. The buckle is the deployant type with safety push buttons and is signed with the Tag Heuer insignia.

View attachment 692025
View attachment 692028

View attachment 692035

View attachment 692039 View attachment 692040 History
:
The Tag Heuer 1887 movement, a very classy sport watch aesthetic utilizes one the most, if not, the most intelligent design details resulting in one of the classiest chronographs on the market today. The 1887 movement is truly a high end movement, featuring a classic column wheel, with an oscillating pinion (developed and patented by Edouard Heuer in 1887); the chronograph starts in less than 1/500th of second, with a unique bidirectional automatic rewinding system. The pushers offer the best amount of resistance, and features a quick-set date and hack setting. The movement’s impressive sight is appreciated through its sapphire glass exhibition case back. The 1887 is phenomenal value unmatched in the Swiss watch industry. One will be hard pressed indeed to find an in-house manufactured, fully integrated chronograph with column wheel found in other Swiss brands at over twice price.

Tech. Review References:
TAG Heuer Carrera 1887 Chronograph | TheFineWatchReview
TAG Heuer Manufacture Movie - YouTube

1 - 2 of 2 Posts