WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, please help me , should I buy or not to buy the tiger woods edition golf WAE110 /WAE1111 .??

What do you think should I buy this watches or it is not a piece of quality? I like the design and sport ability ?? please help to make decision , thank u !!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey people, please help me , should I buy or not to buy the tiger woods edition golf WAE110 /WAE1111 .??

What do you think should I buy this watches or it is not a piece of quality? I like the design and sport ability ?? please help to make decision , thank u !!
This is sort of a rediculous question... if you like it buy it. Do you still ask your mom to help you get dressed too? o| :think:

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
It is a purpose built sport watch designed to be hi9ghly shock resistant. It is also very light as it is built with titanium to be worn while playing sports.

I like the style and have not heard anything bad about the quality but some have questioned its price.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a purpose built sport watch designed to be hi9ghly shock resistant. It is also very light as it is built with titanium to be worn while playing sports.

I like the style and have not heard anything bad about the quality but some have questioned its price.
thank you for the response. do u mean that the price should be lower or higher? I know I can get new/like new for something about 700-850$ on ebay. I really love the design and the rubber strap and the weight of it, but have heard from someone who works on tag in new jersey that this model is no good :(((( in terms of quality. He said the best is link model, I don't know this is what he said. I would ask more, but never meet him again. so kina decision making now, I could get monza, but monza looks to dress i guess and little bulky for me.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
thank you for the response. do u mean that the price should be lower or higher? I know I can get new/like new for something about 700-850$ on ebay. I really love the design and the rubber strap and the weight of it, but have heard from someone who works on tag in new jersey that this model is no good :(((( in terms of quality. He said the best is link model, I don't know this is what he said. I would ask more, but never meet him again. so kina decision making now, I could get monza, but monza looks to dress i guess and little bulky for me.
For a 3-hand quartz, some believe the price should be lower. These generally can be purchased for $900-1000 onvarious websites. I suppose the special clasp, Ti and g rating contributes to the price.

I can't vouch for any problems with this watch as it is rarely discussed. Being a quartz, I don't know why there would be any more problemsm than a Link quartz would.

If you like it, find your best price and go for it.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
What do you think should I buy this watches or it is not a piece of quality? I like the design and sport ability ?? please help to make decision , thank u !![/B]
every TagHeuer product is hi-quality.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I tried one of these watches on the other day, and I have some comments about it. The strap was very comfortable, but the locking/unlocking mechanism might take a bit of getting used to. The watch is a bit small for my tastes, and quite light in weight due to the titanium. I usually prefer something a bit bigger and more substantial, although for golf it totally makes sense. The crown is left-mounted. I was told the reason for this is so that it does not jab you in the wrist when you bend it to swing the club. Ironicially, I am left handed (I wear my watch on my right hand), but I was introduced to golf with right-handed clubs, so that's how I learned. Therefore, the crown would hit my wrist if I were to swing a club. Visually, I liked the dimpled look of the dial. The way the light hit it gave it sort of a carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have owned the tiger woods black face limited edition for the last 6 months and can say that i truely enjoy wearing it as my "everyday" watch. Its something that is so light you barely notice it on your arm. I leave the heavier chrono's for the weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts