WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here. I love that there is a forum for this! My new addiction.

What do you guys think? I'm debating between the two of these and need help immediately.

I like a little bit of flash, but don't want gawdy. I can get either. The link is about 400 more. Pleas let me know. I need to decide by tomorrow AM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the double S bracelet on the Link. It is more unique and is exclusive to this series. I don't really like the fussy detailing on the bezel though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Link. :-!

·
Registered
270 Posts
link

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was leaning towards the link as well and when the difference is only a couple hundred dollars, I might as well go for what I truly want.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
link.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Another vote for link. I didn't like them when they came out, but they have really grown on me.

·
Registered
599 Posts
aquaracer :-x

as they are different in style ('solid' bracelets, bezel, ...) choose the watch that you feel more comfortable looking at, as the build quality and functions surely do not differ.

Visit your AD and try both. Look at your wrist through a mirror and let your heart decide, don't look at the price tag, as you will regret making a decision just because of a few bucks....

|>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the advice everyone. I went with the Link. I'll post up a picture on my wrist when I get back from vacation!

Thanks again! I love this thing. My first high end watch. Grew up loving my dads Rolex and have always had Fossils & Seiko etc. Now I've got something I will wear for years that maybe someday my kids will admire. BTW this was an Engagement/Christmas gift from my fiance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts