WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
18,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While researching the Dubois Depraz modules used by TAG and Heuer, I encounterd this list which I thought would be interesting to the crew...

TAG Cal
movement
watch

Unitas 6497 or 6498 (not sure which right now...)

ETA 2671

Ronda SW200 in models post 2009(??)
ETA 2824-2 (2834 in some models(??))
Aquaracer, Carrera, Link

ETA 2895-1
Monza, Monaco

ETA 2892-A1
2000 Chronometre, Link Chronometre

7 GMT
ETA 2893-A2 (Dubois Depraz Calibre 312??)
Carrera GMT

Dubois Depraz 2022
Autavia Chronograph

ETA/Valjoux 7750
Carrera, Monza, Aquaracer Chronographs

ETA 2894-2
Monaco, Monza, Carrera, Kirium Chronographs

Zenith El-Primero
Monza 36, Link 36

Dubois-Depraz 2073
Aquagraph 2000

Dubois-Depraz ? - yachting timer on a ? base
Calibre 72 Aquagraph Chrono

corrections and additions are invited!

Reactions: Kovalchuk

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks Jim, that's a great reference. Sticky?

Movement pics for each would be cool too.

·
3,271 Posts
great for a STICKY !!!

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
You can add Calibre 1 in the new Caliber 1 carerra. I believe this is a reworked Unitas 6597 handwound movement.

Also, the "RS" movements add the Rotating Disk System to above mentioned calibers such as 17rs, 6rs put in the Grand Carrera models..

·
Registered
18,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can add Calibre 1. I believe this is a reworked Unitas handwound movement.

Also, the "RS" movements add the Rotating Disk System to above mentioned calibers.
You will have to point out which movements need an additional RS designation. I can't keep up... which is why we are doing this!

·
Registered
18,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked Dr. Ranfft's archive... there are a bunch of Unitas movements... which one and in what TAG Heuer watch?

·
Registered
114 Posts
thanks for the list, really appreciate it. Just out of curiosity, which category does the grand carrera fall under? Thanks in advance.

·
3,271 Posts
the current TAG HEUER that has a hand wound movement is the Calibre 1 "VINTAGE". It is a big, black dial watch, with a cool second sub-dial at 6 o'clock, and racing rubber band.

The Grand Carreras are called Calibre RS (rotating system), due to their discs, instead of sub-dial hands.

Hope I helped.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What is Calibre S?

·
Registered
7 Posts
how about movements for tag quartz watches? i have a series 2000 midsize model. what is the movement of that particular model?

·
Registered
1 Posts
can someone tell me what tag's have zenith movements and which do not? also can someone tell me what the movement is in the tag tiger woods edition "professional golf"? its the one with the rubber watch band and retails for about $1600.00. thx

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
can someone tell me what tag's have zenith movements and which do not? also can someone tell me what the movement is in the tag tiger woods edition "professional golf"? its the one with the rubber watch band and retails for about $1600.00. thx
The Calibre 36 watches have the Zenith movement. Currently, the Link chrono and the new Caliper 36 Grand Carrera have this movement.

The Golf watch is a quartz movement by ETA which withstands a very high g-shock which allows use during sports.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi all,

New member to the forum, but have been a long time voyeur, lol. I have a Targa Florio, and was wondering what movement it was. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi all,

New member to the forum, but have been a long time voyeur, lol. I have a Targa Florio, and was wondering what movement it was. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
Hi I think its a Base ETA 2894-2 regards.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts