WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
GREAT INFO
Thanks
Tag quartz movement all it says on the descriptions of their quartz watches is "TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland" do they manufacture their own movements? Or do they outsource to someone else? Curious and thanks for clarification?

·
Registered
Lately: Omega Seamaster Professional Divers 300
4,298 Posts
Heuer 02

Can anyone here tell me the lift angle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
13,447 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was interested in a Monaco quartz and was curious about the movement. The fine folks at Tag Heuer were helpful. It's an ETA E64.511 (10 jewel; PreciDrive)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Controversy apart shouldn’t calibre 1887 be in the list? First “kind of” in house movement. Unless you are excluding discontinued movements

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Controversy apart shouldn’t calibre 1887 be in the list? First “kind of” in house movement. Unless you are excluding discontinued movements
It is there, at least in the table that I have been posting and updating.

Reactions: Luis_Leite

·
Registered
278 Posts
Others' thoughts on the 02 movement? Two months in and I'm very pleased. Running a very steady +3-4.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
No, there is no Calibre 18 (although a prototype of the Calibre 1887 I saw was marked "Calibre 18")

Dc
CAlibre18 sounds logical to be... very short lived due to controversies that surrounds the movement being "built by SEIKO for TAG" rather than fully "Swiss Made".
Yep... that's only thru 1887 range.

·
Registered
Lately: Omega Seamaster Professional Divers 300
4,298 Posts
Others' thoughts on the 02 movement? Two months in and I'm very pleased. Running a very steady +3-4.
I was not impressed at all really. I had the Autavia when it came out. After 8 months I returned to have it regulated. Wasn't bad but I thought it should have been better was consistently gaining 7-8 sec. Came back barely within COSC. Thesr are their ONLY calibre. They bragged so much about them and they're not prepared to have them COSC certified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just checked my:
Aquaracer 500 WAJ2111, Calibre 5, I could read SW200 - 26 jewels through the caseback.
Senna Carerra CBB2010, Calibre 16, no display Caseback, is it SW-500 or ETA?
Link CJF2110, Calibre 16, can only make out 25 JEWELS, can see two-piece index regulator with a movable pointer so it has Valjoux/ETA-7750

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Calibre16 is defined by no daywheel display on SW500 to me for the moment. if Cal.16 comes with daywheel, that would be 7750 to me...
Cal.5 will be tricky if caseback is not transparent, or rotor not marked with jewel count(as in the case like Steinhart).

161 - 180 of 182 Posts