WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Guys,

recently i stumbled into this grey market website selling premiums watches called Luxury Watches - Buy Authentic And Rare Luxury Watches ( please take a look )

they have the option to buy older models on any brand including tag Heuer -Older Models Tag Heuer Watches - View Large Selection of Tag Heuer Older Models Watches

please help me, i have a question :
1. is this legit and authentic products?
2. is there any place besides this online stores to buy Tag older Models?

many thanks in advanced for your help

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
The fact that they take credit card and Paypal payments is in their favour. If you did get a fake piece and had this confirmed in writing by an expert, then I'm guessing that you could claim via Paypal or your credit card company, so you have some protection. They also trade on eBay and you can check their feedback here:

eBay Feedback Profile for luxurybazaar

Some older models are still available in ADs or other online stores (you have to shop around), or in good condition from used luxury watch traders like Watchfinder.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unfortunately I had a bad experience with LuxuryBazaar.com

They were selling a Bell and Ross 126. Adrian explained that B&R would honor the warranty. I received the watch from Luxury Bazaar and the chrono. function was not working correctly. B&R did not honor the warranty. I'll never buy from Luxury Bazaar again.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Caveat emptor!

Looking at what they are offering, they claim to be able to seel you some of the most expensive and rarest models, but somehow I doubt they have all of these. Secondly, then RRPs seem to be inflated to make the discounts look better. Thirdly, much of their Ebay feedback is for rings and other jewellery, not luxury watches.

I have no personal experience but at first glance, I would be treading very carefully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts