·
Registered
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From G-Central.

TAKA Original x G-Shock GA-800DC-1APRTAKA with Infinity Cube
G-Shock, Limited Edition, News
TAKA Original x G-Shock GA-800DC-1APRTAKA Box Set
The G-Shock GA-800DC-1APRTAKA is another upcoming collaborative release in China, this time with streetwear brand TAKA Original. The box set includes a custom watch based on the G-Shock GA-800DC-1A. The theme is “time travel,” with the art on the exclusive packaging depicting a wormhole, and a date on the watch pointing to April 16, 2083, which is 100 years after the release of the first G-Shock watch. The brand’s logo appears on the lower band, and its motto “Create The Fun” appears on the upper band. Also included in the box set is a co-branded “infinity cube” fidget device with its own case.

See the rest of the article here: TAKA Original x G-Shock GA-800DC-1APRTAKA with Infinity Cube – G-Central G-Shock Watch Fan Blog

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
What a hell is TAKA?
Looks too street fashionable for my tastes. Regular 800 is on my some day list though.

·
Registered
589 Posts
TAKA ORIGINAL is a Japanese streetwear brand

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
TAKA ORIGINAL is a Japanese streetwear brand
I get the idea. In one of the threads i started i was arguing about is G-Shock is youth brand and in other what we see in advertisement of G-shocks.
G-Shocks are technically streetwear fashion item so all these collabs come hand in hand and sold/advertised in specific stores which around here had Casio, Nixon and some of Freestyle/Surfer thing in the stand. You bought sneakers, t-shirt and G-Shock. Not sure how many people here been into such stores.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts