WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just been to see Taken 3. Good film, not as good as the first but better than the second.

Anyway, being the watch geek I am I kept noticing Forest Whitakers timepiece, it had a fair bit of screen time and looked rather nice. Could have been an Oris model from the case shape and bracelet...

As the films only just been released I haven't been able to find any info on what his character where's on his wrist. Haven't got any pics as yet either but will update the thread if I can find any.

Liam Neeson wears a nice piece on a brown leather strap, could be an Omega De Ville but only caught a glimpse of it.

If anyone has any info hit me back.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
I noticed that his watch is very prominent in the movie trailer, but I didn't recognize it. I assume since he's "just" a police officer, it's not going to be something too fancy and out-of-character.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed, that's why I was thinking maybe Oris, the case reminded me of the TT1 but I could be wrong. It does get shown a lot in the full movie but the camera editing was that fast in the film it was hard to focus on anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think he also wears this watch in the tv show "The Shield" in change with other watches. Sometimes he changes his watches during one episode or one day. :)
So it might be his own watch and not a prop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts