WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that most of you are great at this. Do you use your phone for your watch pics mostly? I have trouble keeping it still and in focus. And I want to show off the watches, make them look as amazing as they really are. Some of you are fabulous at this! Any pointers as far as lighting, camera, etc. Any feedback is appreciated!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would start by getting stand for the phone, and using the timer mode for shake free pics

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
What kind of phone are you using? You may know this, but on an iPhone, if you touch the screen where you want it to focus, it focuses. Hold it and you can lock focus and exposure. Another tip would be to shield the crystal from any glare.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know that most of you are great at this. Do you use your phone for your watch pics mostly? I have trouble keeping it still and in focus. And I want to show off the watches, make them look as amazing as they really are. Some of you are fabulous at this! Any pointers as far as lighting, camera, etc. Any feedback is appreciated!!
For posting and selling I think phone camera would be good enough, lighting is important though, try to take pics at different angles to avoid reflection. Together with some editing apps for filters and sharpening is helpful

·
Registered
661 Posts
For selling, buy a $30 light tent off eBay. You can get some amazing looking photos on your phone with a little practice. Not so practical for wrist shots
I'm no expert, but these came up heaps better than anything I can take under natural light. No post processing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
a phone, a small cell phone tripod, an LED light, some translucent paper, a macro lens for phone is all you need to do some great photography. Cheers and happy clicking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts