WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI everybody,
I've just found TAUCHMEISTER 1937 Model T0130 to be exactly identical to an Anne Kaye's watch (first 2 thumbnails)

The same happens with TAUCHMEISTER T0131 and another AK's, (second 2 thumbnails)

and the same happens with lots of models of the two brands.
It's evident that the two brands have an OEM/ODM in common...

Can anybody help trying to understand who is the Hong Kong/Chinese manufacturer for these watches???

Urgent help needed!!!!!!!!
Thanks in Advance

webatwork

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Probably millionsmart but the "normal customer" has no access to the OEM site :roll:.

You may re-post on out Chinese Watches Forum. Tauchmeister only has a German name and german seller, we call it "germasian". Other brands out of the same stable: Aeromatic1912.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike!

but what about Adee Kaye??? tha watches are identical, is the brand USAsian???

Thanks
Paolo

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Yeah they are Asian made. Probably from same factory as Tauschmeister.

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Mike!

but what about Adee Kaye??? tha watches are identical, is the brand USAsian???

Thanks
Paolo
It is "Adee Kaye Beverly Hills" and as fas as I know Beverly Hills isn´t in Germany as is Adee Kaye :-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think Mike is correct they are most likely products of Millionsmart with dials
printed with the "manufacturers" labels. A 3 dial Valjoux clone branded as Aeromatic appears on the Millionsmart website as a generic Professional chrono.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does that make these watches less desirable? They do offer some very cool designs.

S

·
0 Posts
this site may tell you more about adee kaye watches. it says the movement is Japanese quartz w/a 3yr warranty.they seem pretty good for the price.....
Well, the watches this thread is about are automatic, so is the AK as to be seen in the pic posted.;-)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, the watches this thread is about are automatic, so is the AK as to be seen in the pic posted.;-)
I've just bought a Tauchmeister, automatic, square like Bell and Ross, but naked stainless with a steel cap on the crown. (Sorry, but my 14 yr old hasn't shown me how to do pics.) 1-way rotating bezel, luminous dial, strap in hefty leather. I've seen less robust brick privies.

It cost me £98-ish, and it's excellent value for money. Certainly Germ-Asian, but with proper Quality Control. Movement less smooth than my 28k beats ETA's, a lot smoother than my two Trias 99.99% pure Asians. But it's my first "Asian-ish" movement that has no "hacking" feature. Given that I've never worked out why a cheap-ish automatic would need to hack, I'm not bothered. Please break it to me gently if I should be...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Yea they all seem to be buying from the same off the shelf manufacturer. Nothing wrong with that really many do it. Left over cases and other parts from bigger brand watches. You see it every day really.

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI everybody,
I've just found TAUCHMEISTER 1937 Model T0130 to be exactly identical to an Anne Kaye's watch (first 2 thumbnails)

The same happens with TAUCHMEISTER T0131 and another AK's, (second 2 thumbnails)

and the same happens with lots of models of the two brands.
It's evident that the two brands have an OEM/ODM in common...

Can anybody help trying to understand who is the Hong Kong/Chinese manufacturer for these watches???

Urgent help needed!!!!!!!!
Thanks in Advance

webatwork
In the US Adee Kaye brand is inported by Nisimov Watch Co., Inc. in Los Angeles, mostly sold at ShopNBC as of Dec 2008

1 - 16 of 16 Posts