WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently thinning out my collection, from about 100 pieces to 20 or 30. Because of the big number of watches I currently own, none of them has seen more than a couple of weeks (in total) of wrist-time. This means they're basically still like new or at least in a very good condition.

I'd like to introduce you to my Tauchmeister T0148 chronograph. As you can see, it's quite a bizarre looking watch, and pretty chunky as well (42*42mm). Because of my girly wrists, it hasn't seen much wristtime. This watch has a stainless steel case (no marks), flat mineral crystal (100% scratch-free) and a perfectly aligned unidirectional divers bezel. The full-lume dial is stunning to look at, during nighttime. Pictures can be found below!

The original strap is still like new, it's almost half a centimeter thick and made out of light brown leather.

Movement is a Miyota quartz chronograph.

Water resistant to 100 meters.

I will include the international warranty certificate (bought in sept. '10, warranty runs for 24 months, till sept. '12).

Prices for the T0148 are about $190 - $200 (ebay) at the moment. Even higher at online AD's.

I'm selling for (reduced) $140, which includes shipping in The Netherlands and paypal fees. Shipping to EU please add $5 / shipping outside of EU please add $10

Some pictures:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts