WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
of course Dave I know there has to be a certain number of watches ordered. do know how many and what can be on the watch. this has been discussed before but never took off. also ernie owns wus he would have to ok that or maybe have a another slogan :) thats an idea what would be a good slogan

G Team
G Tough Team
G Tester

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'd like to have one. :-! We just need someone to come up with a good design.

I've thought about doing it before, but I'm no good at graphic design. :-(

The model selection, prices, and options aren't awesome, but I think it would be cool to make something like this happen. :-! We probably need someone in Japan to place the order and ship them out.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
If it's a 5600, I'm in. Awe shucks, I'm in even if it's not.
It sounds like the infringement issues need to be worked out first, then that would give us a direction to go. Let me know if you need any help.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
If it's a 5600, I'm in. Awe shucks, I'm in even if it's not.
It sounds like the infringement issues need to be worked out first, then that would give us a direction to go. Let me know if you need any help.

I had the same thougt hard to pick which model :roll: think it would be by vote unless there are enought for both 69 and 56 ;-)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I had the same thougt hard to pick which model :roll: think it would be by vote unless there are enought for both 69 and 56 ;-)
Good point ;-) I'd be happier with a 69 but I'd still get the 56 if that's the way we went. Count me in :-!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Follow-up post; I would lean towards a 69, only because it's not the obvious choice... The bigger/badder, the better. :-!

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Hells yeah im in! Id love to rock the "WUS" as im a proud member! if its sub-$100 for a 6900, im in! :-!

Great idea Dave, although i do think some of your addiction has rubbed off on me o|

1 - 20 of 29 Posts