WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started getting some text messages from my wife letting me know USPS just came by her office :)

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
:rodekaart Foul no torture allowed!!!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
She opened it? She took it out of the tin?!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol I told her to. Wanted to make sure everything was ok with it. I do plan on wearing it :)

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
When you're married, you're two-in-one... I'll be that with some couples, one person can virtually feel the joy of the other person, sometimes across great distances. I wonder if Watch Junky suddenly had this elated feeling, said to himself "why do I feel like I just opened up the box of a new watch?", and then moments later got some text messages from his wife who was in the middle of gazing at his new Krink. :-d

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
When you're married, you're two-in-one... I'll be that with some couples, one person can virtually feel the joy of the other person, sometimes across great distances. I wonder if Watch Junky suddenly had this elated feeling, said to himself "why do I feel like I just opened up the box of a new watch?", and then moments later got some text messages from his wife who was in the middle of gazing at his new Krink. :-d
that's deep.......

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Congrats. Mine arrived yesterday as well, and well...not like yours, box was all bashed up.
The dumb ebay seller shipped the original krink box in a bagged envelope, no protection.
Oh the horror, bashed box, dented tin. :(
We'll see how this one ends.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
"teaser pics from my wife".....i can't say details obviously, but from the day i had yesterday, i was thinking this was going to be a VERY different thread, LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts