WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at these and they are in the $300 range im looking at. What are they like in regards to accuracy, durability etc? I wear my watches 24/7. Are there mineral glass pretty good at resisting scratches?

G

·
I was looking at these and they are in the $300 range im looking at. What are they like in regards to accuracy, durability etc? I wear my watches 24/7. Are there mineral glass pretty good at resisting scratches?
Mineral crystal is not scratchproof. Sapphire crystal is way to go. Regarding Junkers: please make use of our search function. Because of the fact that Junkers uses swiss and russian movements as well, quartz and mechanical, any addition information re: model would be appreciated.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a junkers 6216-1... it's about +45 seconds per day and the chronograph function isn't working properly.
unfortunately it was a gift, so I can't get rid of it o|
from my experience junkers watches are not worth the money ..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a junkers 6216-1... it's about +45 seconds per day and the chronograph function isn't working properly.
That's what I was looking for. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
No watch company makes a perfect watch each and every time. Hopefully some have had a positive experience with Junkers. Just because one watch isn't working right, doesn't mean the whole brand is bad.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have 3 JUnkers watches. 2 quartz, one automatic.

Both quartz watches are broken, the mechanical watch I still wear with great pleasure. Bought it on Ebay some years ago for € 150,-

Attachments

G

·
The Junkers 6216-1 is equipped with an interesting movement - the Poljot 3133. Hostorically the Poljot 3133 hat a connection with the swiss Valjoux 7734.
The P 3133 is known to be a reliable movement (with acceptable gain/loss). I know some Junkers watches are being used by ISAF members in Afghanistan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts