·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Looks cool. Is this a new model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice looking... I'm waiting for a Miyota 90xx diver from Citizen... already have a great quartz and eco drive.... it can't cost that much more for the 90xx movement!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Both look awesome! Saw that exact post for the first time today and thought to myself I NEED ONE.

I'm curious though, on the blue version, is the bezel black or dark blue?

·
Registered
36,311 Posts
Nice looking... I'm waiting for a Miyota 90xx diver from Citizen...
Me too....waiting. Hard to believe Citizen doesn’t put a better movement in it from the git go. Until then, sticking with the quartz diver.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Looks awesome and never saw that vendor before , Anyone else use them to the USA ?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man I can't decide which one I want. The green is beautiful and makes a splash but I'm not sure I see myself wearing it much (I have yet to own a green watch so if someone can tell me how versatile it is with outfits and occasions please do!). The blue looks awesome but I have too many blue variants. The only thing swaying me is that it's a "sunray" blue and it's always the safer choice.

I think I need to see more actual photos of these. The flat renders don't do it for me.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks awesome and never saw that vendor before , Anyone else use them to the USA ?
I have. It wasn't a good experience. I bought an NY0040 + bracelet gift combo. They didn't bubble wrap any of it and just non-securely threw it in the zip fold that it comes in + the springbar tool it comes with. So imagine the watch, the separate SS bracelet, and the springbar tool swimming freely in there from Holland to California. Not to mention, godawful DHL treated the package like a children's toy, it came absolutely crushed. The bracelet was a bit roughed up and the watch got a fat ding on the case. The watch crown also has a real gummy feel to it... way more difficult to wind than my other identical NY0040. For sure needs to be serviced. It's been a nightmare to say the least.

I didn't want to deal with an international return, and at the very least customer service gave me a small % discount which I accepted. I've learned with international purchases... you win some, you lose some.

BUY THE SELLER, even if it means paying a little more. I already found a better dealer for my euro purchases.

Reactions: Z06Biker

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have. It wasn't a good experience
I didn't want to deal with an international return, and at the very least customer service gave me a small % discount which I accepted. I've learned with international purchases... you win some, you lose some.

BUY THE SELLER, even if it means paying a little more. I already found a better dealer for my euro purchases.
Are two of you talking about "The Auotmatic Diver", "Master in Time", or some other shop/seller?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Ok thanks. I don’t see a lot of availability on this yet but I’ll keep looking. Really like this model

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Are two of you talking about "The Auotmatic Diver", "Master in Time", or some other shop/seller?
I was referring to the seller that was linked into earlier post master in time

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have. It wasn't a good experience

Sorry, Masters In Time.

·
Registered
238 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts