WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,887 Posts
Old news, Jörg already posted the news himself here:

I have not yet been able to see any advantages that could have resulted from Tempus Arte purchase of Stowa. The "new" Atelier line is not really new. Stowa said in the introduction that in principle they always had some kind of a "STOWA - Atelier". "We have always had one-of-a-kind watches, small series or custom-made products made to order." So, where‘s the benefit ? The idea of an „Atelier“ isn‘t new either and not a Tempis Arte set up, see Dekla and Laco Pro.

·
Vendor
939 Posts
Hello,

not the "Atelier Line" will be the news we can bring in the future by using network with Tempus Arte.
Like we wrote:
"we have it a long time ago" ;)

And we didn't say that this came from Tempus Arte cooperation, or did we?:unsure:

This was not related to the newsletter we send.

Advantages:
There are more than one possibility, they can be from a start of a cooperation, during a cooperation or at the end of a cooperation.

We will see ;)

bye for now

Jörg Schauer

·
Registered
189 Posts
~ Many thanks to Herr Schauer for his post above.

Somehow I'd carelessly overlooked the STOWA Studio Line timepieces.

This is a pleasing development which facilitates somewhat bespoke models.

After thinking more about this, I look forward to future cooperation.

Montblanc in Hamburg offers Bespoke Nibs. Several of them are on my writing desk.

Thank you, STOWA, for ongoing innovation which favors your clientele.

Tom K.

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,887 Posts
Hello,

not the "Atelier Line" will be the news we can bring in the future by using network with Tempus Arte.
Like we wrote:
"we have it a long time ago" ;)
Nothing else did I write. I did say that I do not see any advantages yet.

And we didn't say that this came from Tempus Arte cooperation, or did we?:unsure:
You did not. Nore did I.

This was not related to the newsletter we send.
I did not say it was. However, I took the liberty to post what I think about the July news.

Advantages:
There are more than one possibility, they can be from a start of a cooperation, during a cooperation or at the end of a cooperation.
Thank you for this motherhood statement, says nothing and everything. I would have expected more, Jörg.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep, me too. Old Logo Marine Original. Definitely.
the fact that I think they might one day offer the old logo on that watch has stopped me and continues to stop me from buying it now with a logo that I don’t like and would be unhappy about on a daily basis.
The big long S was one of the reasons that clinched me on the Partitio -glad I did, I love that watch, but a Marine original..

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Will people ever stop whining about the logo?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Get over it. The new logo is here to stay and it’s perfectly fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts