WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Te customer rotor on my T801 is a stick on to the real rotor, could this be the reason so many seem to have automatic wingding issues, seems to slow, inhibit the rotor?

·
Registered
406 Posts
If I am not mistaken it is a foil with the tevise logo. It could add weight which would be a benefit of increased mass (1 gram probably that is negligible) but I wouldn't see it inhibiting the rotor.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,500 Posts
If I am not mistaken it is a foil with the tevise logo. It could add weight which would be a benefit of increased mass (1 gram probably that is negligible) but I wouldn't see it inhibiting the rotor.
I was thinking the same thing. The only problem would be if the foil gets loose and snags on the case back. Lots of brands us a foil instead of inscribing the rotor as a cost saving method. Even Invicta has done it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Folks,I'm thinking to buy my first Tevise,the seller did send to me the picture of the watch's back,is it a japanese movement?.....

s-l1600.jpg

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,500 Posts
Folks,I'm thinking to buy my first Tevise,the seller did send to me the picture of the watch's back,is it a japanese movement?.....
No, it is a Chinese Tongji movement. I notice also that the rotor hub bearing details are merely a pattern printed on the rotor. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts