WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

not my pic

So I missed the boat on this and now see that the Orient Millenium is is long since discontinued and sold out.

but I could of sworn that Orient had another model with this same textured dial, maybe without power reserve?
What other models have similar textures?

·
Premium Member
73,774 Posts
How about the Standard Dates? They are not similarly patterned but have textured dials all the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Orient Lexington's got a square waffle irony texture going on. It's not quite like the radial texture of yours, but maybe give it a look? Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
69 Posts
You're probably thinking of the Orient Constellation (DJ02003W, silver dial with silver hands and markers shown below). The geometric pattern is cut off by the outer track, which is a disappointment. That is made up for a little bit by having a more interesting power reserve, and some very nice applied numerals. Overall the Constellation is a fabulous watch, but it does lack a bit of the mystique that the Millenium has.

Picture borrowed from Yeomanseiko's blog post about the Constellation.

- AltF4

·
Registered
152 Posts
Darn. After seeing these posts, I now want the ER2F004T. I don't see them at any of the places I normally order from. Anyone know of a trustworthy place that I can order it from?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hear you can still order the Millinium from China, but it cost over $300. Not sure if it's worth it. Grey market dealers had it for as low as $179 before it sold out

·
Registered
80 Posts

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]
This is his new email: waynewatchworld at gmail dot com

As a Millenium owner (I've the one with numerals, rather than indices) I can tell you the guilloche texture of the dial is mesmerizing, and can easily keep with the likes as Longines Master Collection. (have compare both side by side)

Regards!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is his new email: waynewatchworld at gmail dot com

As a Millenium owner (I've the one with numerals, rather than indices) I can tell you the guilloche texture of the dial is mesmerizing, and can easily keep with the likes as Longines Master Collection. (have compare both side by side)

Regards!
Thanks, fingers crossed

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wayne's site is very outdated. Last time I e-mailed him, he didn't have any of the watches I inquired about that were on the website. That list of watches included the Millenium (in white).

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wayne's site is very outdated. Last time I e-mailed him, he didn't have any of the watches I inquired about that were on the website. That list of watches included the Millenium (in white).
I emailed him a few days ago, no response. He must be on holliday or something, thanks for the heads up.

I guess my second choices are the new bambino or maybe a curator

1 - 20 of 20 Posts