WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
According to "My Experiment" The Random Watch Generator picked my DDS so...

I'm wearing the Direct Drive Scuba for the next week...hopefully ;-). Actually...I don't think sticking to this plan will be hard with this watch.

Here's a couple pics, though it is currently not mounted on the factory rubber. I've got it on a 22mm Black Zulu with the low-lite hardware...suits the watch perfectly.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hey monticore, does that watch of yours have a AR coating on the crystal? Did you buy that like that or have it done. Looking for the same for my watch above.

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
TGIF...have a good day.:-!

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
NY2300; freshly revived after nearly 4 years of waiting since being rescued from Ramon's treasure chest...

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Dug something out I don't wear much. Not a Seiko but unique in it's own. This is the LM-1 Prototype. Put it on in celebration of the LM-7 coming soon.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
How do guys get wrist shots that are so clean? I have a Nikon coolpix with anti shake and auto focus and I can hardly get shots that nice.

·
Registered
933 Posts
How do guys get wrist shots that are so clean? I have a Nikon coolpix with anti shake and auto focus and I can hardly get shots that nice.

try the macro setting (the little flower) it helps with close up focusing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts